We believe that all whales and dolphins have the right to exist as nature intends, not as humans decide. To be able to live free from hunting, captivity, entanglement in fishing gear and nets, and to swim in clean, noise-free waters where boats won't injure them.
Without the generosity of our supporters, we could not do our work in pursuit of our shared vision for whales and dolphins, and we want you to feel valued.
As part of our commitment to you, we will:
- administer your donation efficiently, putting your gift to work quickly
- use your donation carefully and responsibly
- where you have donated to a particular project, respect your wish to allocate your donation to that project
- thank you for your support and let you know what your donations have made possible
- make the best use of our income by carrying out projects that have a demonstrable, positive impact on the lives of whales and dolphins
- ensure that your personal details and donations are kept securely, and never share or sell your personal data
- comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- abide by the Institute of Fundraising Codes of Fundraising Practice (and any subsequent legislation) and ensure that all our activities are open and fair, honest and legal
- communicate with you in the ways that you prefer and, if these change, adapt them to suit your needs
- acknowledge any queries and complaints within three working days, and respond fully within ten working days
- never put any pressure on you to make a donation.
Thank you for your support.