You are here
Lifestyle Giving / Sofa Support
Does your company send Christmas cards? Choose from Admiral's festive collection and select WDC at checkout so that WDC receives 12.5% to support our work! https://www.christmascollection.co.uk/
Affordable travel insurance that doesn't support 'swim with' experiences. Full details and links here: https://uk.whales.org/news/2017/08/wdc-travel-insurance-partner-joins-our-fight-against-captivity
Same range, same prices as Amazon but order via Amazon Smile, select to support WDC and we'll receive a donation - simple! https://smile.amazon.co.uk
As well as its multi award-winning service, Animal Friends is dedicated to helping global animal charities, including WDC. In 2014 Animal Friends donated £20,000 to WDC. Full details at: https://www.animalfriends.co.uk/
ChariTable Bookings app is a directory of around 8,500 UK restaurants. For each confirmed diner per booking, £1 is donated by the restaurant if you nominate WDC. https://charitablebookings.com/
Donate your old car
Rusty old banger taking up space on the driveway? Charity Car and Give a Car will take it away and donate what it's worth to WDC. Find out more at https://www.charitycar.co.uk/whale-and-dolphin-conservation or https://giveacar.co.uk
Ebay for Charity
If you use eBay to sell your unwanted items, you can donate a percentage of your eBay sales to WDC. Ebay is the perfect solution for raising money from your preloved clothes, books, games, toys and any other items you don't want or need. Visit our eBay for Charity page.
Ecotricity is unique – income from your electricity and gas bills is used to build new sources of renewable energy, such as windmills, helping to protect the environment as well as donating up to £60 for WDC each time a new customer signs up or switches.
Andy Parker, Partnerships Account Manager, said: “We’ve been proudly supporting WDC for almost a decade now, and our sign-up incentive is one of the most successful ways we’ve been able to do that. It’s simple – we’ll donate up to £60 to WDC when you switch to Ecotricity. The more people who join us, the more green energy we can build in Britain, whilst also supporting WDC and the great work they do."
Call 08000 302 302 or visit www.ecotricity.co.uk/WDC and remember to quote WDC1 when you switch or sign up.
And if supporting WDC isn’t enough, here are 3 more reasons to join Ecotricity:
1. Britain's greenest energy company: Ecotricity does everything it can to minimise its carbon footprint, from the 100% green electricity and frack-free green gas it supplies, to the running of the company’s offices.
2. Best customer service: No automated call waiting, just friendly people who pick up the phone.
3. Ethical pricing: All Ecotricity customers are always on the latest best price, no matter when they joined and regardless of how they pay. What’s more, there are no exit fees or penalties either.
Terms and conditions www.ecotricity.co.uk/WDC
Let the Evergreen nature lovers arrange your insurance cover and WDC receives between 10% and 25% of the net commission. Whatever you’re looking to insure, Evergreen covers it all - everything from cars and vans to holidays and homes. https://evergreeninsuranceservices.co.uk/
Give as you Switch/Give as you Live
Check if you can save money on bills (energy, phone, broadband, insurance) by comparing prices from multiple energy providers. Raise up to £17 for WDC when you switch. https://www.giveasyoulive.com/energy https://www.giveasyoulive.com/switch
Looking for a new outfit, furniture, computer, perfume, sportswear, train tickets, flights –there are 3,000 retailers to choose from and you can choose WDC to benefit. https://www.goraise.co.uk/wdc
Recycling for Good Causes
Simply wrap items, pop them in an envelope or jiffy bag (no bigger than A5 size), print label (see below) and send free of charge!
- Jewellery – gold, silver, costume jewellery, watches, broken and damaged items (eg. odd earrings, broken chains or items with missing stones).
- Unwanted banknotes – old and new, UK and foreign (including all the pre Euro notes that are now worthless to you).
Recycling old ink cartridges and turning them into cash for WDC couldn’t be easier. Check the value of your cartridge against the list and sign up to receive free envelopes. If you recycle regularly, you can select payments to be made in May and December, rather than for each envelope. The Recycling Factory also offers tailored recycling schemes for businesses either via a freepost service for smaller quantities or a free courier collection for larger amounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
Use Savoo’s Search, Save and Raise - an innovative way of donating.
Simply use Savoo Search as your default search engine (the same way as you would your current search engine) and Savoo will donate 1p for every search to help support WDC. For shopping online, Savoo also has thousands of voucher codes and deals. Sign up for their newsletter to receive the latest deals. Head to https://www.savoo.co.uk/charities/WDC-Whale-and-Dolphin-Conservation.html to get started!
Open an account with Triodos Bank using the WDC link and we will automatically receive a donation of £40 when your balance reaches £100 (within 6 months of account opening). By putting your money into a Triodos ethical current or savings account you get the added benefit of knowing that your money is making a positive change.
Triodos Bank is different. Clients’ money is only lent to organisations and individuals that make the world a better place: for example, community projects, organic farms, renewable energy schemes and nature conservation projects. Triodos publishes details of every single organisation it lends to on the website, so you can see exactly where your money goes.
Apply for your account at www.triodos.co.uk/WDC.
Terms and Conditions
- The donation can only be paid if applicants complete an online application form having visited the website by either clicking on a link supplied by WDC, or by typing the URL triodos.co.uk/wdc in their browser address bar.
- The donation will be paid after the balance of the account reaches £100.
- One donation made per new customer (one donation made in the event of joint account opening).
- Triodos reserves the right to decline any application. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time.