** Stop Press**
Special offer for remaining places - contact Kate at Born Wild for full details
Born Wild's 6-day Scottish adventure will be an unforgettable experience full of incredible places and people. Join the first Wild Route to Freedom!
WDC's exciting new collaboration with New York-based conservation travel company Born Wild is a North Coast 500 trip with a difference - many differences in fact!
Be one of only 12 intrepid travellers on the Wild Route to Freedom's 6-day adventure!
Packed with unique experiences, spectacular places and awe-inspiring people, the trip supports WDC's work to end captivity and keep whales and dolphins wild and free.
You'll travel in one of two SUVs along the fabulous Scottish coast, camp in bell tents in the remote wilderness, visit an uninhabited island, hike a breath-taking peak and much more. You'll also get "up close and personal" with our inspirational guest speaker and be treated to a night under the stars in the company of a legendary astronomer.
And, of course, no trip to Scotland would be complete without spotting the famous Moray Firth bottlenose dolphins and an exclusive tour of the Icehouse at WDC's Scottish Dolphin Centre either!
There will be more enticing encounters and unique experiences en route, but highlights of the itinerary include:
- Exclusive evening talk from a special guest speaker at the Scottish Dolphin Centre
- Dolphin-watching by eco-boat
- Climbing the spectacular Whaligoe Steps
- Hiking beautiful Stac Polly
- Exploring the legendary Smoo Cave
- Visiting an uninhabited island
- Accommodation in the fabulous Kylesku lodges and bell tents, as well as some warm and welcoming traditional Scottish hotels!
Born Wild is generously donating 50% of the proceeds to support WDC's work to end captivity.