Planet Earth needs a healthy ocean. And a healthy ocean needs whales.
Whether your company is looking to for an environmental organisation to partner with, an exciting option as part of your sustainability efforts or you’re seeking innovative ways to meet your UN Sustainable Development Goals, investing in a safe future for whales through WDC’s Green Whale programme could be just what you’re looking for!
In the twentieth century alone whalers killed three million whales – driving many species, including the blue whale, to the brink of extinction. In just over 100 years, the number of blue whales in the ocean dropped from 350,000 to just 25,000.
But nature is resilient and it can recover. We just need to give it a helping hand. And helping whale populations survive and thrive is a giant piece of the puzzle. In fact, the IMF recently estimated that protecting just one whale could have the same impact as planting 30,000 trees. Read more about the science.
You can help. You can be part of the solution.
With the climate crisis becoming ever more pressing, WDC urgently needs to expand our global activity to protect whales...our ocean’s symbols of hope.
You can help us achieve all of this.
You can become a Green Whale Partner today. Packages start at £5,000 + VAT for a year.
This package will include:
- WDC expertise to help deliver your strategic business sustainability objectives and goals
- Access to exclusive Green Whale content
- An experienced Account Management team who will work with you to ensure the partnership is mutually beneficial
- Use of our logo on your website to demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable future
- Your logo and a mention on our exclusive Green Whale partnership page
- Attendance at Green Whale events and access to partner community
- Access to our ‘Urban Beach Clean’ content to facilitate volunteering opportunities for staff engagement
Get in touch today to speak to one of the team.
*If you’re a company based outside the UK or want to link this partnership to a product or range, our team can work with you to develop a partnership that is bespoke to your needs.
*You’ll be in good company. We want to work with companies who are making strides in achieving their sustainability and Net Zero goals and we believe in collaborating with like-minded businesses that share our vision of a sustainable future.