A picnic to create healthy seas
What better tradition is there than the great British picnic! Fresh air, sunshine and simple, finger-licking food with friends, family or colleagues.
Spread the word that plastic is #notwhalefood by holding a (single-use) plastic-free picnic and raise vital funds to help keep plastic from entering the oceans - and the stomachs of whales and dolphins. Combine your picnic with one of our simple fundraising ideas or charge people a nominal fee to come along. We can send you a collecting jar for donations too.
Picnics are a great way to so keep children occupied during the school holidays - get together in the park, on the beach or other outdoor destination in your local area or even when you're away on holiday. Your picnic will be an amazing - and delicious - way to help save whales and dolphins, so get your basket and blanket ready!
Picnic fundraisers will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a fabulously stylish prize from our Partner, Anorak, plus other plastic-free goodies such as beeswax wrap from BeeBeeWraps, GreenBumble and Carrinet Veggio bags.
Download your Plastic-free Picnic Pack
So how do I picnic (single-use) plastic free?
- Download your Plastic-free Picnic Pack (above) for lots of ideas and helpful tips.
- If you'd like the Pack emailed to you, or if you have any questions or need help, Get in touch.
- Ask your guests for a suggested donation or combine your picnic with some simple fundraising ideas - we can help you find just the right thing!
- Have a great time with friends or family, celebrating the great outdoors - with no plastic waste.
- Send us photos and the money you raise - you could win our lovely prize!