London to Brighton for whales and dolphins
Date Sunday 15th September 2019
Distance 55 miles
Location: Start at Clapham Common, London. Finish at Madeira Drive, Brighton
Registration fee is £55* and we ask that you commit to a £150 fundraising target
(* get in touch to receive an exclusive WDC £10 discount code)
Ride with Team Orca at this classic event: the London to Brighton Bike Ride! This is a fantastic ride for any cyclist - whether you are an experienced club rider or only cycle around town. We are joining around 4,000 cyclists on this beautiful route that takes you from the urban streets of the capital and through lovely countryside and challenging hills until you finally roll up on the iconic seafront in Brighton.
This really is a rewarding day on the bike and it's a challenge you can take on with little experience - as long as you have done some training. The event is well supported by a big and experienced team, so from lunch and water stops to mechanical support and return transport, we have you sorted. Get in touch to hear more!
The money raised will make a huge difference and help us create healthy seas and protect whales and dolphins worldwide.
We've got you covered!
The event includes everything you need, including:
- Training advice
- Rider information pack and ride number
- A buffet lunch for refueling
- Water stops
- Mechanical and medical support
- Option of booking return transport (for you and your bike)
- Medal and food, drink and entertainment at the finish line!
Download the pack from our event partner Skyline for all the details.
We are here to help you and when you ride for Team Orca you'll receive dedicated support from the team to hit your target!
- Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an exclusive WDC £10 promo code
- We will help with fundraising ideas and materials
- When you hit your fundraising target you will receive a WDC t-shirt
- Anyone who raises £300 or over will receive the high-end Team Orca jersey produced from recycled materials
- We will be there on the day to support you
Have a question? Get in touch with the Events team
email@example.com or 01249 449 500 (press 2)