Our coin box challenge is a fun and easy way to get involved and raise money for whales and dolphins.
Plus you could receive a fantastic bundle of goodies for taking part!
How to take part
All you need to do is:
- Collect as much loose change as possible in your coin box between now and 1st November 2021
- Send in the money you have collected via cheque or donating through our website by 1st November 2021
Don’t have a coin box – no worries! Just email us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01249 449500 and we will send you one in the post, for free.
Finally, if you are donating online, just remember to choose 'I collected coins in my coin box' from the drop-down so we can find your donations! Good Luck!
The top collector will receive: a signed copy of ‘On a Rising Tide’ a wonderful book written by our very own adopt a dolphin field officer Charlie Phillips, a WDC cotton bag, a pack of WDC top trump cards plus a cute fluffy baby dolphin.
Our second top collector will receive an adorable fluffy beluga, along with a WDC cotton bag and a pack of top trump cards featuring whales and dolphins.
Three RUNNERS UP will receive: A Brita Filter bottle, a WDC cotton bag, and a pack of WDC top trumps
As a big thank you, everyone who collects over £10 will receive a WDC cotton bag!
Have fun collecting your loose change and a big thank you for taking part! Your support means the world to us.
Terms & Conditions
- The coin box challenge is open to all residents living in the UK
- The coin box challenge will run from 1st September to the 1st of November 2021.
- Coin boxes may only be used at home or work to collect small change – they may not be used for public collections as they are not secure.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the challenge and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the coin box challenge will be notified to those taking part as soon as possible.
- There is no monetary alternative to the bundles detailed
- Everyone who has collected £10 will receive their gift by the end of November 2021 and the top collectors will be notified by the 15th November 2021.
- The top coin collectors may be required to take part in post-competition publicity for our magazines and their name might be displayed on the website and any related public relations material.
- By entering the coin box challenge, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules.