Our employee benefits
We offer a range of benefits to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance and take care of your health:
- 28 days annual leave (3 to be taken over the Christmas shutdown) plus public holidays, increasing to 30 days with length of service (pro rata for full time / fixed term contracts)
- Flexible working policies including location flexibility, working part time, variable start and finish times (subject to the requirements of the role)
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including seasonal flu vaccinations, annual eye-care tests, enhanced sick pay, lunchtime yoga, picnic tables for lunch breaks, discounted head massages, social coffee mornings and wellbeing resources.
- Cycle to work scheme – (shower available in the Chippenham office)
- Automatic enrolment, if eligible, into our pension scheme with Royal London
- Payroll giving scheme to allow you to make tax efficient donations to our chosen charities
- Group Life Assurance providing a death-in-service benefit of three times your annual salary to your nominated beneficiary
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay
- Tax-free childcare – Childcare Voucher Scheme or Tax-Free Childcare Account
- Techscheme - buy computers, phones and other technology via this government scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme available via Health Assured
- Birthday leave - we give you an extra day's annual leave on your birthday.
- As a member of Wildlife and Countryside Link (WCL) we offer access to the Raven Group.