Get involved with Gamers for Orcas
The Gamers for Orcas Challenge is WDC's very first 24-hour gaming marathon; join us for this exciting event!
- Everybody can take part in the event by doing their own marathon to fundraise. There are loads of amazing prizes to be won, kindly provided by Gamers for Orcas many fantastic partners.
- On 9 June @ 4pm we'll start our own 24-hour live streamed marathon. A string of exciting guests will each take up a feature slot on the live-stream, playing games and giving away game codes, downloadable content and shout outs in return for donations! If you are not busy doing your own marathon - why not tune in?
- All the money raised will help protect whales and dolphins and provide vital funds for our orca work. Your support will make a huge difference for the lives and futures of these amazing creatures.
Sign me up!
Want to do your own marathon? Gamers for Orcas is for everyone who loves to play games – you do not need to be able to broadcast it or even do it online. You can set up your own 24-hour gaming marathon or mini-marathon around our live-stream or choose another day that suits you.
You can play whatever game(s) you like including PC, console or mobile games, or even board games – and invite friends to share the experience! Tune into our live-stream when it it's getting tough in the small hours of the morning.
- If you have a Twitch channel you can add it straight to your fundraising page.
- There is no minimum fundraising but we’ll be in touch with tips and ideas on how to use your game to help donations roll in from friends and family!
- Everyone who does their own fundraiser will receive a fab Gamers for Orcas t-shirt.
Get in touch with the Gamers for Orcas Team: Abbie, Marina and Stine
01249 449 500