Will you help us protect whales and dolphins homes?
A healthy planet needs healthy whales and healthy whales need clean seas. But plastic waste, climate change, noise pollution and more are all having a profound impact on marine life. A shocking fifty-six percent of all whale and dolphin species have been recorded eating plastic they've mistaken for food.
The need to protect our oceans has never been so urgent. Will you help today and give a donation?
With your gift will enable us to:
- campaign for an end to marine pollution from plastics
- continue to raise awareness of the impact of plastics and to promote the positive steps we can all take to help reduce single-use plastic.
- continue to conduct research on stranded whales and dolphins to assess the impact of plastic
- continue our research to identify special places in the ocean where whales and dolphins feed, breed, socialize and raise their young
- continue to work with governments and authorities around the world to protect these sensitive areas of oceans from industrial activity
Donate £30 or more and as a thank you, we’ll send you a 12 month subscription to our quarterly magazine, Whale & Dolphin.